[Gpdd] Health - stroke

Rachel Koo koo.rachel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 01:48:28 EDT 2014

Merrie had what the vet thinks was a mini stroke a couple of months back.

I woke up one morning to find his head tilted badly to the right  He didn't
have much appetite and zest too. His right eye looked like it wouldn't open
fully but didn't seem infected. I didn't realise it was a stroke. I thought
it could be an ear infection and perhaps horror of horrors, that had arisen
because his pneumonia had returned or he had a URI.  It didnt occur to me
the droopy eye might be connected.

I dropped a couple of drops of colloidal silver into both ears. He perked
up quite a bit after that. By the next morning when we got to the vet, he
was almost his old self. The head tilt was almost gone and he was quite
chirpy. But when the vet checked, she found no sign of ear infection.  She
noted the slight head tilt and the droopy eye, and concluded that he had
had a mini stroke.  He was put on one month of vit b complex and he is now
back to normal.

Rachel