[Gpdd] CARE: Dorian's stroke

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 14:50:23 EDT 2014

Penny, we are so very sorry that Dorian also had a stroke.  What a
shock, but how wonderful that you were with him and able to keep him
quiet and warm.  We know just what you mean, too, about how happy you
were when he perked up and ate the chicory leaf.  How great that the
Osteocare began to work wonders within a couple of hours.  I had not
heard of this treatment, but will certainly use it should any of my
piggies have the same trouble.  We send Dorian all good wishes and
healing wheeks.  Please keep us posted.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie