[Gpdd] MISC Condolences to Joanne

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:37:59 EST 2014

Hello Joanne,

I've only just read your post as stupid gmail put it in the spam folder.

I am so very sorry that you have had to say goodbye to your Boston Terrier,
Haley Treasure. I know how hard it is to lose a doggy and will always miss
my dear Sophie Boxer, who was my very best friend.

Welcome to your rescued doggy. How lucky he is to be fostered with you.

I'd love to see Ellie's birthday photo so please email it to me when you
have time or perhaps I should email you as you get behind with the digest.

So condolences on your sad loss and congratulations to Ellie and hugs for
the rest of your furry family.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.