[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Reese

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Jan 28 21:54:48 EST 2014

Dear ME,

I was so sadddened to read of your losss of little Reese.  I was also very
touched and moved by your story about him.  He sounds like he was quite a
trooper.  I know you invested much love, time and finance in him to try to
give him a good life.  You succeeded and did so beautifully.  I hgope your
other piggys will fare well with this loss and that you and your amily will
remember him with love and laughter in the very near future.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories