[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Shipwreck Sam made his final Voyage

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 12:43:04 EDT 2014

Dear Mark. What a lovely letter. Thank you. Sammy and I tried to be good
members of this group and is really nice to receive a letter like yours. We
enjoy learning a bit about the piggy coders and your pile of chins. How did
you pick the name "piggy coders"? Do chins get along with piggies?  I
remember chins as incredibly fast so I guess the piggies don't win the
races.
Thanks for cheering me up, it's much appreciated.
Best regards
Sandy and AR

---