[Gpdd] CARE: reverse osmosis water

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 16 16:18:17 EDT 2014

In regard to reverse-osmosis water, one label I saw today said the water
was treated by reverseosmosis and/or distillation.  I thought that might
be OK, but then I saw that therewere minerals added for taste (although
the label said they have no nutritional value).  IIRC, I think the idea
is to avoid the minerals.  Am I right?

The water I currently use is strictly reverse osmosis, but I was looking
for a backup in case I ever need it. Any particular brands people use,
or particular stores where you can find the water?

TIA,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie