[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (Merary Ary Bandit)

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 19:34:01 EDT 2014

Dear Ellen

    I want to wish you my most sincere apologies on the passing of
Merary , I like all of the members of GPDD know how heartbreaking this is.

    Please know that you will see Merary  again when it is your time to
cross over the Rainbow Bridge, She, Her Sisters Her Brother and Her Mon
 will greet you with Pop Corning, Whistles of Joy and stories galore

Sincerely

Mark Moss and Son and the remaining six piggy coders and 14 chinchillas