[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (Merary Ary Bandit)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 14:19:00 EDT 2014

Ellen, piggies, and chins, please accept our condolences on the passing of Merary Ary Bandit.  We are very sorry that she was your last girl of the four, but how great that you adopted all of the piggies together and kept the babies, too.  Merary was so lucky to be born into your loving home and to spend her whole life with you.  We know she enjoyed every day, and you both enriched each other's lives.  Yes, it is wonderful to be able to introduce our piggies to our friends, isn't it?

Ellen, we also hope your knee will be OK.  Please do keep us posted.  Best wishes to you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie