[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome Raspberry and Kiwi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 19:08:17 EDT 2014

Debra and the Story Cavies,

I am late in welcoming your lovely new arrivals, Raspberry and Kiwi. Once
again, I am missing GPDD posts and only knew about your announcement when I
read Glynis's welcome just now and had a search in the archives.

I wonder how many more posts I have missed. I'll check it out tomorrow.

I love lilac and orange piggies. Wouldn't it be lovely to see their
pigtures? They are sure to bring you and your herd much joy.

Special hugs to your new little girls.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.