[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Violet ( a very very sweet Chinchilla ) has just gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 15:23:19 EDT 2014

Hello All

                I just want to scream so load, Violet one of my Chinchilla's
just passed away not more than ten minutes ago and I miss her so much
already.

                She was such a very very sweet girl, when she would get
bored in her cage she would roll over on her back and slide under her
running wheel, and then spin the wheel with her feet as if she were in it.

                Violet you will be greatly missed, until we meet again.

Mark Moss & Son and the

Remaining 6 piggy coders