[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Nutmeg

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:33:43 EDT 2014

Dear Anneli,

We are sending you our most sincere condolences on the loss of your
precious Nutmeg.

How lucky you both were to enjoy more than 8 years together. That doesn't
happen very often and such a long life is to be celebrated amidst the
sorrow of her passing.

I hope that Clover will be alright on her own. I have always found that a
bereaved boar is much sadder than a sow and can grieve as much as you and I
at the loss of a dear friend. I don't know why that should be. If your
boys' cages are nearby or even next to Clover that may compensate for her
loss but we may hear of a new addition to your household in the future.

I wouldn't want to count how many little graves there are in my garden.
There is probably a piggy ( or a mouse, fish or bird ) under every plant
and everyone has a name plaque to commemorate them.  My dogs have carved
slate memorials and every time I go out there I am reminded of all the dear
friends who have gone before me.

R.I.P. Nutmeg -a very special lady.

With love from Penny and the Piggyfriends.