[Gpdd] HEALTH - pig has pneumonia

Rachel Koo koo.rachel at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:39:20 EDT 2014

Hello hello Cindy Ethan and Eddie

Thanks for asking!  Merrie seems better! He is off his antibiotics and
ibuprofen now and I am crossing my fingers that his x rays will be fine
when I bring him to the vet on Saturday.

I suspect I may have to nebulise him on a regular basis though. He does
like to stick his nose in the bedding and root around. And when I nebulise
him, he will sneeze and bits of bedding will shoot out of his nose. I
suspect this contributed to his respiratory problem build up. But I am
happy to nebulise him if that keeps trouble away.

Will keep everyone posted on the outcome of sat's vet visit.

Rachel