[Gpdd] HEALTH Mouldy Hay plus Weather

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:30:33 EST 2014

Hello Ellen,

I don't know why they said on our news programme that every state in the US
was having freezing weather when you clearly are not! I don't understand
the metric system either.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with hay. That's an extortionate amount
to pay for top quality hay let alone the rubbishy, mouldy stuff that you
have been sent. For the equivalent of around  $11, I can buy a lovely bale
of fresh farm hay from the pet shop along the road and the owner will
deliver it free.

Our piggies deserve nothing but the best when it comes to their food and I
do hope that you get a reply and a refund from that hay company.

I don't know if farmers in Hawaii grow grass for hay - I somehow imagine
that it may be too hot and humid - but, if they do, are you able to buy hay
from a farm? I used to do that, buying bales from a farmer in the next
village for 5 English pounds a bale but he bought a new hay baler, which
made huge round bales, which would not fit into my car so now I go to the
pet shop instead.

The Piggyfriends get through a lot of hay.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.