[Gpdd] Misc; Guinea pig food

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 19:51:28 EST 2014

hello Ellen,
I order my hay from fostersmith.com  I have never had any bad hay and its free shipping!  I order the orchard hay from Oxbow on their site that is 50pounds.   My piggies love it and it last for a month with my herd.  this is what I buy the  orchard hay and its on sale right now too. http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=17281&item=17281/39634/59.4915/1/NULL/NULL/0
Maybe time to try a new company? I really like drfosters. I also buy my guinea pig oxbow food from them as well. I buy two 25 lb bags and again its free shipping for that for me. and its always fast to get here.
Hope that other company refunds your money.
happy thanksgiving!
Jean

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~