[Gpdd] HEALTH UPDATES ON KIMBA, SOOTY & TREACLE - to keep Jaime happy!!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 02:35:11 EDT 2014

Dearest Jules.  I am so sorry your health remains poor. I had hoped so much
time would see improvements. In spite of all you have done the most
incredible job keeping your pile of furry treasures going. You are a
magician and I admire your ability to hang in there. I wish I could give you
a real hug instead just remember I love you. Hi to the gang; Kimba, Treacle,
& Sooty!
Sandy

---