[Gpdd] MISC; condolances for penny the guide dog.

chrisburton07 at ovi.com chrisburton07 at ovi.com
Wed Oct 8 05:05:41 EDT 2014

Dear lynne. I missed your original posting.so sorry you have lost your 'working partner' penny as u have had an especially close relationship. I do hope you fiind a dog to suit your needs. You have so much knowledge and experiance you can put to good use. I know people have succesfully done the same in your position. But for now you still have the pain of losing penny to deal with.thankyou for taking the time to write about charle. He is well at the moment love chris charlie and archie