[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Lily the dog

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 15:14:01 EDT 2014

Susan and Rafe, we are so very saddened to hear of the passing of your
dog, Lily.  How awful that someone had dumped her and she had sores, was
horribly thin, and needed radical surgery.  She was so lucky, though,
that she found you and was able to spend four wonderful years in your
great care.  Please accept our belated condolences and please know that
Lily knew how very much she was loved.

On a happier note, we send a big Welcome Home to Rafael!  How great that
you recently adopted him from a rescue -- good work.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie