[Gpdd] MISC: Saying hi

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:33:02 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

It's so lovely to hear from all the far flung corners of the earth! That
has always been one of the things I like best about GPDD.

Like Audrey, I'm still pigless and don't post very often, but do like
feeling connected to the community.

My husband and I miss our piggies and talk of them frequently with love,
but it's not the right time yet to get another  pig.

Sending wishes for better health to all those ailing (human, piggy, other)
and comfort and healing to those in distress.

Wheeks, love and greetings to all.

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem