[Gpdd] Gpdd (health) (Angel)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 16:15:38 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I've been away from the digest, even tho I have all the emails (I think) it's still hard to read them all so I will start anew.
My Angel is over 6 yrs. - he has a tumor on one testicle, the vet confirmed by touch.
Angel gets his incisors trimmed by me and has since the end of 2012, since Ann Evans helped me learn how to trim just the top ones.
He also has anal impactions. I gave him a warm soak (5min) on a bath ,  I always hold them when I do, with Vet Sect Repel, to loosen the cecals and then used some olive oil on q- tips (cotton swabs). Blew dry his long fur on low, vitamin c and childrens ibuprofen.
He seems to have Bumblefoot in one front paw. Does any one know if using pediatric sulfatrim(bactrim) us a good idea, for about 2 weeks? Vet said to give it to him again.
He also got some critical care.
Peter Gurney says bumblefoot is from mycosis and to give grisovelin or however it's spelled. I have to go to work now but will be back.
Thanks,
Ellen