[Gpdd] MISC: Hello again, hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 15:38:22 EDT 2014

Chris, Charlie, and Archie, we hope your Internet problems are soon
fixed, and it's good that you have been able to read all the posts. It's
great that you checked in, and how wonderful to hear that advice on the
digest has helped alert you to signs of teeth molar trouble.  The
contribution to gp knowledge on this digest never ceases to amaze me.
We hope Archie will one day realize his dad is a great guy and he should
get along with him, but piggies do have their strong opinions.  Best
wishes to all.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie