[Gpdd] Health: spaying

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 09:14:25 EDT 2014

Thank you for your thoughts on spaying piggies.
Yesterday the pigs went to a rescue who will not spay them,
but will re-home them together.  I feel much better about
that.  The poor little girls, though!  They were totally
petrified of me, more than previous foster pigs.  I assume
they weren't handled much due to the allergies in the family,
but they were very well cared for so that's good!

I am grateful that I can ask questions and get feedback

from you.  I question my own opinions and knowledge of
pigs sometimes!
My best to every pig and person,
Joanne and her NY piggies