[Gpdd] MISC Piggy toys and books.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:28:30 EDT 2014

Hi Jaime,

I just Googled "guinea pig story books "and there are loads of them, many
of which seem suitable for little ones.

Last Christmas, I bought "A Guinea Pig Nativity" for myself. It doesn't
matter about the religious connotations because the pictures are utterly
gorgeous. They are photos of real guinea pigs dressed up for the occasion.

I used to read the Olga da Polga books to my sons when they were little.
They are written by Michael Bond, who wrote the Paddington books, of which
you might have heard in the US.

As for guinea pig toys, I have a huge collection of plushies that I have
collected and been given over the years ( I never grew up ). There are very
many of them around so have a look at Amazon. One of mine is a lifesize
glove puppet. I also have a GuPi, a mechanical piggy that runs around on
wheels and makes lovely noises.

Happy hunting. Cody will know all about guineas when the time comes for you
to have some more of your own and will be able to help you look after them.
My sons helped with the Piggyfriends as soon as they could walk.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.