[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (Kaloey)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 22:40:15 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I apologize for not being in touch. I wanted to share that my oldest piggy who was at least 7 years and 4 months, had to be put down last month. Kaloey had lost the use of his hind legs but also could not move around. The quality of life he was in was not something that I alone could remedy. I was taking vacation time from my job, and planned a 5 day trip to see family, in which case I had a petsitter come in twice a day and feed, water, and care for the 9 pets inside (5 piggies,  2 chinchillas, a bunny, and a fish.)
The kind and incredibly logical vet had agreed with me that the most humane choice for Kaloey,  would be to have him humanely euthanized.  It was emotional,  but he is at peace now. I buried him next to Angel.
I will see them at the bridge.
Thanks all of you for being there.
Love,
Ellen