[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Kaloey

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 20 16:33:08 EDT 2015

Ellen, it was with much sadness that we read of Kaloey's passing. We are
so very sorry that he had to be helped to the Bridge due to loss of use
of his hind legs and his inability to move around. Please know that you
did all you best for him, and your helping him on his final journey was
a selfless act.  How wonderful, though, that he was at least seven
years, four months old -- as you know, a great lifespan for a guinea
pig.  He certainly enjoyed every day with you and basked in your love.
Kaloey was a very lucky boy. We're sure that he was happy to be buried
next to Angel and that he's been reunited with many friends, old and
new, on the other side.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie