[Gpdd] (Gpdd) HEALTH charlie has a tumour. Penny

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:20:24 EST 2015

Thanks penny, for your info especially about the anti biopics. I have
booked charlie. In for the aspiration and drainage. (if it's an abscess)
on Thursday with a vet use. to doing piggy procedures. My original vet left
the practice.so I have to use a vet that I am not familiar with but I asked
for someone who deals with Guinea pigs. I will take Anne s info with me. I
have booked a consultation first.charlie. Is still eating very well and
lively. I had to purchase his pen back in. the guinea pig room he started
fretting for archie but they don't get put together at all. Now.archie is
territorial. But neither of them like the other being removed from the
room.thanks for giving me a clearer perspective on things.and thanks to all
on the Gpdd.christine