[Gpdd] Health: Daktarin

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 9 20:02:00 EST 2015

Dearest Lynn,

It's the mad pig woman of downunder still lurking here ............. if you
want I can buy a tube of Daktarin gel and post it on to you.  I live
downunder, and can't see it being a problem to get it into the UK, but of
course with all the red tape & laws who knows.    But I would be so happy to
be able to help another piggy lover in need.         If you email me
personally with your full address, I will go to town and post it tomorrow.
It could take between 7 - 10 days to arrive.    I just buy it from my local
chemist.   Vedra put me on to it way back in 2007 when Archie was suffering
with tooth probs and drooling and mouth infection.   It actually cleared
that all up, but of course not the underlying teeth problem as the vet said
he had arthritis (probably from all the yanking vets do to our babies), and
he could not eat.  He eventually passed away after just giving in finally.

I hope I can be of some help, it would make me feel a little more
"important" again and I would be so happy to help the lives of our beloved
and the most beautiful creatures that ever walked the face of our earth.

Bestest wishes,
Julie & Treacle (now turned 6 years of age).