[Gpdd] Miscellaneous - Sweetie and Baci

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 17:12:30 EST 2015

Dear  Joanne and Julie,
It's wonderful to hear from you again, you have been missed.   Joanne, it's
just terrific to hear how well Sweetie is doing. She must be the Granddame
of our generation of piggie pirates and secret agents, she and Baci. I never
got your original post; I still miss many posts and they don't go into my
spam filter. I sure hope that gets resolved one day.  At least I see the
news when people respond to the posts I don't see.
I wish a great year for Sweetie and Baci and I hope you can post pigtures.
So happy birthday to Sweetie and a happy new year to everyone and every
piggie. I still love hearing your stories and grieve with you when one has
gone to the bridge. Julie, happy kisses to sweet Treacle!
Love, Sandy and AR, my sweet little stuffed shirt always having tea.

---