[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Pepito

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 10 15:46:29 EST 2015

Audrey, when we saw Pepito's name in your subject line, we remembered
that he was your "adopted piggie," and it was with much sadness that we
realized he was gone.  We know you've from time to time asked questions
in his regard here, and we know that Rickie has really appreciated your
help.  How awful that he became ill Christmas Eve and that two different
vets would not see him!  It seems that even if they didn't normally deal
with guinea pigs, they could have taken a look and at least tried to
make him comfortable. We are so sorry that despite all your best efforts
and a drive in heavy fog to one of the clinics, Pepito did not make it.
Please find comfort, though, in knowing how lucky he was to be loved by
both Rickie and you, and that he certainly knew you were trying to get
him help.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as
how you traveled to Ocean City, Maryland, together.  We're so glad that
Rickie rescued him and that he was able to enjoy her company and yours
for five years.  Please accept our belated condolences and please convey
our condolences to Rickie.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie