[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Annual Candle-lighting March 9th!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 07:44:40 EST 2015

Another year and now it's nine!  I cleaned out some old paperwork the other
day and I found an old envelope from Peter's wife. I believe I had asked for
permission to use a piece of Peter's work (a pigture I think)in one of my
old fantasy piggie voyages (permission was generously granted).
So I gladly look forward to posting my 9 pm message on the ninth with Alge,
the world traveled stuffed toy mouse named after our departed friend,
Beverly Ratcliff, whose company we enjoyed for many years. I will light our
special candle and send hello's, blessings, laughter, tears and messages to
all we are missing, as well as Peter himself, Free Range Fred, Peter's
rambling boar, and of course my dear Sammy as this is the first ceremony in
many years without him. I hope everyone will sign with their piggies names
as well, it's nice to keep up. So everybody light up this year, and we can
pretend our candles will be seen from the ISS, the international space
station as our candles light up one by one, marching across our dear planet
Earth that has shouldered our abuse and supported us yet another year.
Advance huge thanks to Audrey in memory or her precious Gordon, and to Cindy
who is also reminding us to participate. I am bad with dates and this
anniversary helps me remember my brothers birthday every year, so I am
doubly grateful.
Bless all you piggies and piggie parents out there, see you on the 9th.
Sandy