[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Please light your candles on March 9th

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 3 22:00:08 EST 2015

The Peter Gurney Annual Candle Lighting Memorial is almost here! Please
light a candle on March 9th at 8 p.m. in your time zone.  For ten years,
candles have been our way to remember the remarkable Peter Gurney, who
was so generous in sharing his knowledge about guinea pigs.  Many of us
have his books or continue to consult his webpages, and some of us here
were lucky enough to know or meet him.  When you light your candle, it
will also be a memorial to all of the two- and four-footed friends we've
lost through the years. We like to think of our lights being visible at
the Rainbow Bridge and letting our loved ones know they remain in our
hearts always.

Please post to the Digest or let Audrey (agbmcmd at yahoo.com) know
afterwards where you lit your candle so she can compile the annual list
of how many places joined in.  Feel free to tell others as well, so we
can have as much participation as possible!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie