[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where did you light your candle?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 9 21:27:56 EDT 2015

As I write this, candles have been lit from Australia to Georgia in the
US, and will continue on across time zones, to end in Hawaii. It is so
amazing to think of all the people remembering not only Peter Gurney but
also all of their two- and four-footed friends who have gone on to the
Rainbow Bridge.

I have my globe out, and can't resist noting that the candle-lighting
that began in Australia at 8 p.m. local time there would have been at 5
a.m. Eastern Daylight Time in the US.  So Peter and our other friends
are truly remembered all 24 hours of the day.

Audrey is compiling a list of all the places that joined in the Peter
Gurney Annual Candle-lighting Memorial, so please post your city, state
or province, and country to the Digest, or send Audrey an e-mail at
agbmcmd at yahoo.com.

Thanks for participating!  We hope this will be the biggest year yet.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie