[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where did you light your candle?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 11 21:20:12 EDT 2015

It's hard to believe that the candle-lighting for Peter Gurney has
already come and gone, but don't forget that you still have time to post
where you lit your candle (city, state or province, and country) on the
Digest, or send Audrey the information at agbmcmd at yahoo.com. Audrey will
then compile a list so we'll know how far the light traveled.  Last
year, people joined in on five continents and in the Northern and
Southern Hemispheres.

I know that when Audrey posts the list, I'll be checking my globe to see
where the northernmost light was, the southernmost, etc.  Here's hoping
that this year, our tenth, will be the biggest of all.

Thanks for participating!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie