[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Lynn cannot type

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 14:54:34 EDT 2015

Ann, thank you for passing along the message from Lynn.

Lynn, we're so very sorry to hear that you tripped over a baby gate and
fractured a bone next to your shoulder.  We hope you will not need
surgery and that the sling will help your quick recovery.  We also hope
that Callie will maintain her weight and perhaps even gain some.
Sending our best wishes and healing wheeks to you both.  Take care, and
know we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie