[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Light the Went Around the World - 2015

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 12:43:27 EDT 2015

  Dear GPDDers (and others),It is with pleasure that I give you "the 2015 List" of the Annual Peter Gurney Candle-Light Memorial, held on March 9th, 2015.  If you contacted me or posted, your location is on the list.  If I got a spelling wrong or missed you, send me an email and I'll correct it.  If you lit a candle but forgot to tell me, it is not too late.  Just send me an email:  agbmcmd at yahoo.com, or post to the GPDD, and I'll add your location (city, town, state, province, country).
So far, this is the best response we have had, to date - 89 participants!  Some of the locations listed on Guinea Lynx lists only a country or a state, so if you see this post, please give us some more details on your location.
I'm attaching the list below, so I hope you can all open it:
Audrey (Remembering Gordon, the original Memorial Secretary)