[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where were you when you lit your candle?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 21:22:23 EDT 2015

We don't want to leave anyone out, so if you lit a candle for the annual
Peter Gurney Memorial-- this year marks the 10th anniversary -- please
send your city, state or province, and country to the Digest, or mail
your info to Audrey at agbmcmd at yahoo.com. It's touching to imagine all
of our lights being visible from the Rainbow Bridge, so here's hoping
that many places on Earth were lit up for the remembrance of Peter and
our other two- and four-footed friends.  If you've been on the Digest a
while, you'll know that Audrey posts a list of where lights were
shining, so we can see "where in the world" they all were.  Thanks!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie