[Gpdd] Announcement: PG's light around the world

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 06:21:58 EDT 2015

WOW!!
So many participants and the map and pigtures are brilliant!!
Thank you Audrey and Cindy :-)
Audrey I know Gordon would be so proud of you and he'd be wheeking to
everypig to get onto their IPads and see the lights! And Cindy I'm sure
Friday too would be wheeking to all to read thru the huge list and telling
his friends to look for their family and friends :-)

Hugs to you both for your wonderful work

Love Glynis and Charlie (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx