[Gpdd] MISC New Piggyfriends' photos fiasco

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:48:55 EDT 2015

Thanks to Ann, Mark and Mieke for letting me know that the link to my new
Piggyfriends' photos does not work.

I do not understand this as I can see them. I tried sending the link for
the individual pigtures to my son and to Mieke and they could see them OK,
although my son had the wrong captions to them. They were labelled as Lotte
and Lola although to me they have the correct captions. This is really
weird as I copied the link direct from Photobucket.

So..... I am going to put the individual links here and, if the labels are
wrong, just ignore them. They are Casper and Cosmo at the rescue and also
in a pipe at home.

http://s720.photobucket.com/user/Piggyfriends/media/GUINEAPIG/My%20Pictures/DSCF0603%20Cosmo%20and%20Casper%20at%20the%20rescue_zpsekcfdmns.jpg.html?filters[user]=87949012&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

and

http://s720.photobucket.com/user/Piggyfriends/media/GUINEAPIG/My
Pictures/DSCF0611_zpsuavfvygx.jpg.html?filters[user]=87949012&filters[recent]=1&sort=1

Please let me know what you see ( if anything ). I think that I will use
Flickr next time although I have been sharing photos from Photobucket for
years with you all with no problems.

Here goes......