[Gpdd] MISC Pigtures on Photobucket

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun May 31 23:15:54 EDT 2015

Hi Penny
I am sorry I couldn't reply to your first message but I thought I saw you
two new guys at the bottom of the first page.  Is it possible that new
pictures are posted to the bottom of the page?  Also I noticed you have
different albums. Maybe when a new person logs in the last album you posted
to isn't the first one that shows up to a new user. If this is possible you
could post the name of the album (folder) they are in.  I saw two very
striking black and white short hair piggies at the bottom of that first
page. Are those the guys in question or did I just pick out two likely
piggies that fit bill?
Best regards
Sandy