[Gpdd] Announce: Two new piggyfriends

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:53:08 EDT 2016

This is to welcome mimi and lulu.I havnt looked at their photos yet but
will do, I wanted to write before I forgot....well done penny on recovering
enough to be able to get on the floor!!! To me thats awesome. My big cages
are on stands on wheels and i sweep the run or room floor with a long
handled dustpan,and brush.your story about piggies palace shows how quickly
things can get out of hand for a few piggies to become a hundred.very sad.I
know you will enjoy your time with lulu and mimi and they with you.
Congratulations christine with charlie and archie....ps....I also have a
vet who wont look at molars without aneasthetic. They say the mouth,is full
of food and they have too clean it....yet the rodentolgists manage.it cost
me £100 just to have the teeth looked at without any work....thats
extra.xxx