[Gpdd] Misc baby piggies

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:46:19 EST 2016

Joanne, I. am sorry about your problem with the boys. It happened to me
when archie was still very young.he had been with his dad charlie a while
and they fought because to them my female rabbit smelled like a female
guinea pig.when i got them back together it would be ok for a short while
and archie got really viscious although the rabbit was no longer
around.could they have smelled your girl piggies.i am not an expert but I
wondeted if something trigured it off. Others will have suggestions on
repairing but i do understand how distressing this is for you. All the best
chris charlie and archie xxx