[Gpdd] MISC RE: Update on my foster pig boys

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 07:11:49 EST 2016

Joanne,

I don't know how you can foster and then give them up. You are much braver
than I as I could not let go and have to worry about the little ones
future. They were not with you for long but you will have forged a bond
between you all and it would never surprise me to read that you have taken
them back and see their names on the end of your signature.

I hope that they find homes as loving as yours and that they stay together.
Do you ever find out from the rescue for whom you foster what happens to
them?

I am not surprised that you mixed up Ellie and Sweetie. When I lose a
Piggyfriend, I still expect to see that little face in the morning waiting
for breakfast. It takes me a long time to get used to it and sometimes I
still cut up a favourite veggie for that lost one. I am not a morning
person.

Well done for all that fostering. Someone has to do it but it can't be me.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.