[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Maggie

Piggyfriends48 piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:33:00 EST 2016

Dear Joanie,

I am so sad that you have lost precious Maggie. At least she left at a time of her own choosing, comfy in her own home and during her sleep. Would we not all wish that for ourselves and all of our loved ones?

It is good that Puff does not seem to mind being an only pig. Girls are often quite content with their own company whereas, in my experience, it is the boys who need a constant companion and, if you are happy to be part of a one pig home, so be it.

Please accept my sincere condolences on your sad loss and give Puff lots of extra hugs from all of us here at Piggyfriends.

With my utmost sympathy,

Penny xxx

Sent from my iPad