[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Godiva

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:15:14 EDT 2016

Dear ME,

How sad I am to read that you have lost yet another of your precious
piggies. It has been a tragic time for you all and now I am sending you
condolences for the loss of Godiva.

What a marvellous picture you painted of her. I can magine her hurdling the
food bowl to get to the carrots. That would have made a wonderful video
indeed. I hope that you have lots of photos as well as memories.

I am glad that you have Cotton and Powder to cherish and to help you
through this sad time. Wishing them both happy, healthy and long lives.

Lots of love from Penny and the Piggyfriends.