[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Godiva

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 16:01:42 EDT 2016

ME, Cotton, and Powder we were so very sorry to hear that Godiva
developed a one-pound tumor and made it through surgery but did not live
through the night.  Please know that you did all your best for her, from
adopting after she was abandoned to getting surgery for her.  Thank you
for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she like to
redecorate and could leap a large food bowl. How sweet, too, that she
helped Cocoa Puff maintain his weight when he had pancreatic cancer.
Although it is sad that she did not make it (and missed celebrating the
fourth anniversary of her adoption with you), it is good to know that
she was active, alert, and in good spirits until the end.  Godiva had a
wonderful home where she was much loved, and she certainly knew what a
lucky girl she was.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.  We
hope that young Cotton and Powder will be with you for many, many years.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget