[Gpdd] Health; ellies surgery

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:24:44 EST 2016

Joanne all the very best for Ellies surgery tomorrow. Charlie had an abcess
come up overnight in the chest area.Before his opp it grew to the size of a
big apricot.his opp went well.it was all removed.I had to syringe the
cavity twice a day with salt water.He didnt mind he gave me nose rubs while
i did it. He tolerated the antibiotic well and it healed and hasnt yet
returned.he was four years.I do hope its the same for Ellie.Well done with
your phenomenal fostering.will have Ellie in thoughts and prayers
tommorrow. Chris charlie and Archie xxx