[Gpdd] Misc: Cindy's questions to me

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 18:15:36 EDT 2016

Joanne, Sassy, Ellie, Figgy, and Archie-Squirrel, thank you for the
update on Ellie.  It is great to hear that she is doing well.  Somehow I
missed that it was surgery for a bladderstone, and I am sorry to hear
that.  I know you worry about one returning, and I can relate, as I have
had two piggies with stones.  We are sending healing wheeks and wishes
to Ellie.

How great that Archie is becoming less skittish and will now take food
from your hand.  He's a lucky boy.  We hope that your fosters will soon
find homes, too.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget