[Gpdd] SILLY - can your pig tell time

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:47:14 EDT 2016

Hello, Everyone and Everypig -

I'm so enjoying reading everyone's accounts of their piggies past and
present, and their time telling abilities.

Of course piggies can tell time! As Penny said, life is one big meal, so
let's get on with the next course.

It's all part of the secret plan for world domination - humans will be so
busy fetching and preparing the piggies' next snack, they won't notice
piggies taking over.

This is certainly how it worked in our house. And no, they don't care if
the rustling bag is not for them. It's wheeking time! Sound the alarm.

Thanks for smiles and nice memories.

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem