[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: I DID IT - I HAVE 2 NEW PIGGIES AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 21:12:25 EDT 2016

Julie, we send a big Welcome Home to Honey Bunch II and Teddy Bear II.
How great that you have piggies again in your life, and how wonderful
that you drove so far, to two different rescues, to adopt them.

We are so glad that you were able to help Teddy when he couldn't move
his back legs.  Obviously your quick thinking and getting him to the vet
for calcium did wonders.  It is great that he is fine now.

Best wishes to your new piggies!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget