[Gpdd] MISC Re Cindy, Nugget and Eddie just checking in.

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 15:41:36 EDT 2017

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we love your new photos on the blog. All of
the Piggyfriends are so adorable, and we hope Martin will soon be less
camera-shy (though we're glad he came out later to sample the new food).

Very nice of the person to send the food and boxes of treats for the
Piggyfriends to try out! They seem to have conducted some very thorough
taste-testing. Did they provide a 100 percent approval rating? Thank you
for the report!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget