[Gpdd] HEALTH Vet Sect Repel shampoo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 13:31:54 EST 2017

Hello Anneli,

First of all, I know absolutely nothing about cats but I can give you a
list of ingredients in the shampoos. Gorgeous Guineas website says what is
in their Lice and Easy shampoo and here is the link.

http://shop.gorgeousguineas.com/shampoos-1-c.asp

I have a bottle of Lice and Easy but the ingredients are not listed on the
label. I have only used this on lice and have no experience of its other
possible uses.

Vet-Sect Repel has a label as follows. Contains natural terpinols, oils of
lemon grass and cedarwood. Antiseptic, disinfectant, antifungal, miticidal
and larvicidal properties with insect repellent activity. Includes
Lecithin. It says that it if for every kind of pet from cats to rats.

I particularly like Vet Sect Repel for its antifungal properties as many
new piggies arrive here with fungal problems.

Now as to cats. Years ago my mother had cats and they wore flea collars.
Have you tried these?

My dogs were regularly treated with Frontline in case they picked up a flea
when playing with other dogs.

Hope this is of some help and good luck with your cat.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.